See what works best for you that suits your setup and preferences. Start at a temp around 660 and either increase or decrease the temperature to get closer to the "sweet spot" that provides great flavor while still effectively vaporizing your essential oils without leaving anything left behind.
“ what temp is suggested for a quartz e-nail? and do you have to cure it? ”
Only $99Buy this Electronic Nail
Other questions related to this Electronic Nail
- I had purchased this e-nail a couple months ago. I’m looking for a replacement quartz dish that come with this product. My just broke yesterday 7/4/18. Do you sell replacement for it or recommend where to purchase one from. Or what is the size of quartz dish that it needs. Thank you
- Do you know the temperature that this e nail can reach too?
- Do you have the instructions for this yet? And, do you now have in stock the carb cap that will fit the universal nail?
- What can i use for dry or wax?
- Have you ordered the quartz tops yet? I need a replacement since mine broke.
- i LOVE IT!! but i need another quartz top for mine because i broke it trying to clean it
- What size is the quarts dish? I need a replacement asap.
- the base of the nail that fits to my piece gets reallllllly hot, even at low temps. ive never had a E-nail before, is this normal?
- What carb caps fit this nail? I bought this and it seems like none of my carb caps I currently own fit this nail, including a universal carb cap, and I'd really like to use this sooner rather then later. What magic carb cap fits this piece?
- How do you use this? I'm an ol' hippie learnin new tricks.
- Can the enail part be used with other controllers or is it only compatible with the controller that comes with it?
- what temp is suggested for a quartz e-nail? and do you have to cure it?
- What kind of temp controller does it have? The photo looks odd, with settings for hours.