1.Remove the titanium nail from the box. Unscrew the tiny bolt at the top and put the quartz dish into place, flat side down. Screw the bolt back on to hold the dish in place. 2.Beneath that will be a smooth cylindrical section. Unscrew that piece from the bottom of the nail, slide the heating coil onto that smooth cylinder, and then screw the nail back into place. (To transition the nail from one gender to another, simply unscrew the lowest section of the nail, turn it upside down, and then screw it back into place. Voila! Super universal.) 3.Connect the power cord to the heating coil securely at the metal connector. 4.Affix the titanium nail firmly to the joint of your smoking device. 5.Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet. Once the device is plugged in, five indicator lights will flash in rapid succession. 6.Set the temperature gauge to the desired temperature.
“ How do you use this? I'm an ol' hippie learnin new tricks. ”
Only $99Buy this Electronic Nail
Other questions related to this Electronic Nail
- Do you have the instructions for this yet? And, do you now have in stock the carb cap that will fit the universal nail?
- What can i use for dry or wax?
- Have you ordered the quartz tops yet? I need a replacement since mine broke.
- i LOVE IT!! but i need another quartz top for mine because i broke it trying to clean it
- What size is the quarts dish? I need a replacement asap.
- the base of the nail that fits to my piece gets reallllllly hot, even at low temps. ive never had a E-nail before, is this normal?
- What carb caps fit this nail? I bought this and it seems like none of my carb caps I currently own fit this nail, including a universal carb cap, and I'd really like to use this sooner rather then later. What magic carb cap fits this piece?
- How do you use this? I'm an ol' hippie learnin new tricks.
- Can the enail part be used with other controllers or is it only compatible with the controller that comes with it?
- what temp is suggested for a quartz e-nail? and do you have to cure it?
- What kind of temp controller does it have? The photo looks odd, with settings for hours.