With fumed glass, real silver and gold are heated to release fumes that give transparent glass a semi-opaque backing. Silver fuming creates hues ranging from blue to purple, while gold fumes produce pink, green, and orange patterns :)
“ What does fumed mean I guess some brain dead right now ”
Only $18Buy this Sherlock
Other questions related to this Sherlock
- whats the bowl size on both large and small
- are the grav labels fake on the colored pipes ? because they're different from the clear pipes , doesn't look authentic
- I want to order a fumed sherlock , how do i ensure i get the silver fumed
- What does fumed mean I guess some brain dead right now
- How do I clean my grav Sherlock??
- So the large clear one that's in stock now is the 6-8" piece ?
- What's the size diffrance with the small and large Sherlock ?
- Is the fume colored one more yellow or neon green.?
- Will the Clear Large ever be in stock?
- Do these pipes need screens
- What would be the best way to clean the inside of a glass sherlock pipe?
- How much smaller is the small one? Compared to the large one?