In order to avoid getting dirty water into the main unit, put enough water in it to where it still percolates, but very little excess water gets up into the joint and, consequently, your rig.
“ is there a lot of water that blows by upon removing the bowl from it making main unit dirty? ”
Only $45Buy this Ashcatcher
Other questions related to this Ashcatcher
- is there a lot of water that blows by upon removing the bowl from it making main unit dirty?
- How much bigger and heavier is this compared to the UPC Showerhead Perc Ashcatcher @ https://www.smokecartel.com/products/upc-showerhead-perc-ashcatcher
- Could I put another ashcatcher on this or would that be to mich weight
- Will this ashcatcher fit the UPC Durable Classic Beaker Water Pipe correctly?
- does this suck ash water into main unit if hit hard ?
- Do this need water or not? :-)
- Would this ashcatcher be optimal in a 90 degree water pipe?
- If I order the 18.8mm version, will the joint for the bowl be 18.8mm as well?