The UPC Single or Double Tree Perc Classic Beaker comes with a 3.5 inch downstem.
“ how long is the downstem that comes with it, it looks short? how long of a downstem can it handle, i like to get as close to bottom of bong as possible? ”
Only $79Buy this Water Pipe
Other questions related to this Water Pipe
- Why is it that the joint size says 14.5mm female and the recommended downstem replacement is 18mm to 14.5 female, shouldn't it have a 14.5mm male part? Also, it says it includes a 3.5in downstem but I measured mine (only the clear part, not the frosted part) and it's exactly 4inches.
- I managed to break My 14.5mm downstem for this guy :( What downstem can I replace mine with ?
- What's your question? can this piece do dabs? and what pieces do you need
- how thick is it
- My double tree always gets clogged! I clean it with rubbing alcohol/ salt etc and within 2-3 smokes it's unusuable.lately it's been so annoying we stopped using it😕
- If I want a bigger bowl head what size do I need for this bong?
- We just purchased a Double tree perc classic beaker and was wondering which way works best to clean it ? The old water pipe we had didn't have the tree perc
- I had a bong looking almost identical to this one, it was recently broken, sadly. I would really love to buy this bong, my question is can I buy one that's not branded? All clear!! I really miss my bong.
- how long is the downstem that comes with it, it looks short? how long of a downstem can it handle, i like to get as close to bottom of bong as possible?