Smoke Cartel - Your Favorite Online Headshop

Kyla Lines


“ Not sure which one I need for my 8 inch UPC. Rig. I have 14.5 male rig that I bought. Can you clarify which one I need. Male to female or female to female. ”


1 Responses

For Male pieces, you will need the female to female. If the piece is a female joint, you will need a Male to Female. I am unsure which 8 inch rig you are referencing as there are different pieces of that size. Please send an email to and our customer service agents will take care of you right away :)

SmokeCartel Crew on February 24, 2018

Back to Product
Browse more Drop Downs

Shopping around?

You may also like...