Proper surface temperature for concentrate use is a matter of preference, for the most part. I would not recommend dabbing at temperatures in excess of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Check out our Knowledge Base located at the bottom of the website for more tips on low-temp dabbing.
“ What is the optimal temperature for the bowl on a dab rig to be for this kind of rig to get the best hit ”
Only $45Buy this Dab Rig
Other questions related to this Dab Rig
- Can u clean this rig by heating it?
- What carb caps fit exactly I've seen one on this site but they're sold out
- Do you use a torch with this piece sorry I've never used a dap rig before and I'm looking to buy one soon
- You said there were carb caps compatible with this piece. Can you give some examples of which ones would work for it? Thanks.
- What is the optimal temperature for the bowl on a dab rig to be for this kind of rig to get the best hit
- Can you put water in it?
- does this rig come with any cap for the domeless nail?
- Does it come with a dabber?